Cook-Your-Books is all about cooking or baking from your many cookbooks or magazines that you have collected over the years. If you love collecting cookbooks, read them like novels and trying out new recipes, then this is the perfect place to share. It's time to get those books (or magazines) out of the shelves, and start using them. Bake or cook anything from any of your books or magazines, and link your posts to Cook-Your-Books here at Kitchen Flavours. The linky will start on the 10th of every month right up to the end of the month. The three most viewed submissions will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
Thank you to all for sharing all the delicious yummies from your cookbooks!
Featured posts for this month
The three most viewed posts from Cook-Your-Books #2
Golden Yam Ring by May
An eye-catching beautiful dish made of mashed yam with a mixture of some flour, shaped into a ring, deep-fried until golden brown and crispy, and stuffed with chicken filling in the centre. Definitely calls for attention when served at the dining table.
Chocolate Stout/Beer Brownies by Gloria from Canela Kitchen
Gloria says, "These brownies are really awesome and are from Bon Appetit, don't worry if you haven't some stout beer you can make with other beer".
Banana Apricot Cake by Phong Hong Bakes
Phong Hong says "It was a good banana cake with orangey flavour and I loved it. But when eaten with the apricots it wasn't that great. All I tasted was the tangy apricot and it sort of overpowered the cake. Maybe if the apricot pieces were smaller and more evenly distributed in the cake, it would taste better."
Thank you to everyone for sharing all the delicious yummies from your cookbooks!
It's now time to link-up!
It's now time to link-up!
A little note when submitting your post to Cook-Your-Books
- Linky for submissions will start on the 10th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
- All submissions must be new and current posts, within the current month. Old posts will be deleted. Please link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please mention from which book or magazine you are cooking or baking from.
- Please mention Cook-Your-Books in your post and link it back to Kitchen Flavours. You may display Cook-Your-Books badge anywhere in your post.
- Please leave a comment after you have linked.
- Optional, but it would be great if you could visit at least one link, everyone loves visitors.
Link-up with Cook-Your-Books #3 from 10th - 31st August 2013