Cook-Your-Books is all about cooking or baking from your many cookbooks or magazines that you have collected over the years. If you love collecting cookbooks, read them like novels and love trying out new recipes, then this is the perfect place to share. It's time to get those books (or magazines) out of the shelves, and start using them. Bake or cook anything from any of your books or magazines, and link your posts to Cook-Your-Books here at Kitchen Flavours. The linky will start on the 7th of every month right up to the end of the month. The three most viewed submissions will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
Featured posts for this month
The three most viewed posts from Cook-Your-Books #13
Chocolate Cup Cakes
by Spice Up My Kitchen
by Phong Hong Bakes
Thank you everyone for sharing all the delicious dishes and bakes from your cookbooks!
It's now time to link-up!
It's now time to link-up!
A little note when submitting your post to Cook-Your-Books
- Linky for submissions will start on the 7th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
- All submissions must be new and current posts, within the current month. Old posts will be deleted. Please link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please mention from which book or magazine you are cooking or baking from.
- Please mention Cook-Your-Books in your post and link it back to Kitchen Flavours. You may display Cook-Your-Books badge anywhere in your post.
- Please leave a comment after you have linked.
- It would be great if you could visit at least one link, everyone loves visitors.
Link-up with Cook-Your-Books #14 from 7th - 31st July 2014
Hi Joyce ... boy do those dishes look inviting ... I will vist the links . Thanks for sharing :)ReplyDelete
What a great line up so far - they look super delicious!!ReplyDelete
Oh...how nice I'm number three! hee..hee...ReplyDelete
Good morning Joyce, I can't wait to link my Mango cake here...ReplyDelete
Phong Hong, I'm number 4 here....ReplyDelete
thanks for hosting! looking forward to see what other bloggers makeReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting this. I am so happy to join you.ReplyDelete
Hi Joyce, it's my first time linking up to Cook-Your-Books, thanks for hosting this event! :)ReplyDelete
Ok Joyce I can see you have awesome recipes here! I add my link of my last recipes that come from Bon Appetit magazine:)ReplyDelete
I've made so many dishes in the last couple of months that I've meant to link up and then forgotten to do so. Finally I've gotten around to getting one linked up :-) thanks for hosting, Joyce.ReplyDelete