Stir-Fry Celery with Ham
5 to 6 celery stalks
3 to 4 slices of chicken ham
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 tsp chicken seasoning
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp water
pinch of salt
- Clean and cut celery stalks to 2 inch sections and cut to julienne strips .
- Slice ham to julienne strips.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil. Stir-fry ham until light brown and fragrant. Dish out and keep aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil. Saute chopped garlic until fragrant. Add in celery strips and stir for a minute. Add 1 tbsp water, chicken seasoning and a pinch of salt. Stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add the ham and stir till evenly mixed. Dish out to serving plate. Enjoy!