A wonderful finger snack, enjoy!
Fried Chicken Drummettes with Mayonnaise Chives Dip
For The Chicken :
10 chicken drummettes
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
oil for frying
For the Dip :
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp chives, chopped
salt and black pepper to taste
- To prepare mayonnaise dip : Combine all ingredients for the dip and keep covered in refrigerator until needed.
- For the chicken, combine flour, 1/4 tsp paprika, salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in large resealable food storage bag. Beat eggs in large shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and remaining 1/4 teaspoon paprika on large plate.
- Add chicken to flour mixture, shake well to coat. Dip chicken in eggs, then roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and fry about 3-4 minutes each side or until browned. Turn over again and continue to fry over medium-low heat for a futher 4-5 minutes, turning occasionally until chicken is cooked.
- Dish out and place on kitchen paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with mayonnaise dip.
I would like to thank the following foodie pals for these lovely awards which they have forwarded to me.
From Marguerite of Cajun Delights and
Marguerite of Cajun Delights, the name of her blog says it all, look no further for delicious, and I mean, really totally delicious Cajun food, step right into her site and see her mouthwatering yummies, and you would definitely not want to miss on the boogieing and dancing the Cajun way! They have so much fun and you might find yourself dancing along! Thank you, Marguerite!
Food Glorious Food of My Personal Food Journal, she may be very new at blogging, but she already has a collection of delicious homecooked yummies. You would not believe that her lovely blog is barely two months old! She's already a pro at blogging! Thank you, Food Glorious Food!
Parsley Sage of The Deep Dish, is another lovely foodie pal. She has amazing recipes and delightful posts that are always a pleasure to read, with a touch of humour! Drop by and say hello, and you will soon stop by again!
Thank you, Parsley Sage!
Thank you, everyone!