Cook-Your-Books is all about cooking or baking from your many cookbooks or magazines that you have collected over the years. If you love collecting cookbooks, read them like novels and love trying out new recipes, then this is the perfect place to share. It's time to get those books (or magazines) out of the shelves, and start using them. Bake or cook anything from any of your books or magazines, and link your posts to Cook-Your-Books here at Kitchen Flavours. The linky will start on the 7th of every month right up to the end of the month. The three most viewed submissions will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
Featured posts for this month
The three most viewed posts from Cook-Your-Books #11
Sweet Mui Choy and Pork Belly Pau
by Cooking Pleasure
Coffee Yoghurt Cheesecake with Brownie Base
by Phong Hong Bakes
Thank you everyone for sharing all the delicious dishes and bakes from your cookbooks!
It's now time to link-up!
It's now time to link-up!
A little note when submitting your post to Cook-Your-Books
- Linky for submissions will start on the 7th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
- All submissions must be new and current posts, within the current month. Old posts will be deleted. Please link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please mention from which book or magazine you are cooking or baking from.
- Please mention Cook-Your-Books in your post and link it back to Kitchen Flavours. You may display Cook-Your-Books badge anywhere in your post.
- Please leave a comment after you have linked.
- Optional, but it would be great if you could visit at least one link, everyone loves visitors.
Link-up with Cook-Your-Books #12 from 7th - 31th May 2014
Oh! I made it to the top three woohoo! Thank you, Joyce!ReplyDelete
That cheesecake with brownie base looks fantastic!ReplyDelete
Aye-aye, Captain! ^.^ReplyDelete
Thank you very much for your post of the most wonderfulReplyDelete
I LOVE this paleo recipe book! I have been using it for a few weeks now, and I feel just great. Can really advice this paleo diet to everyone! Hope to see more peopleReplyDelete
Joyce I added my brioche braid!ReplyDelete
Hi Joyce, seeing one of my recipes in the top three is great inspiration for me to try more recipes to share. Thanks for hosting this event. GREAT!ReplyDelete
Joyce I added my asparagus and poached eggs! thanks!ReplyDelete
I have linked my post "Baked Macaroni & Cheese".ReplyDelete
and add my Rye bread lolReplyDelete