Cook-Your-Books is all about cooking or baking from your many cookbooks or magazines that you have collected over the years. If you love collecting cookbooks, read them like novels and love trying out new recipes, then this is the perfect place to share. It's time to get those books (or magazines) out of the shelves, and start using them. Bake or cook anything from any of your books or magazines, and link your posts to Cook-Your-Books here at Kitchen Flavours. The linky will start on the 10th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
A little note when submitting your post to Cook-Your-Books
- Linky for submissions will start on the 10th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
- All submissions must be new and current posts, within the current month. Old posts will be deleted. Please link to your post, not your homepage.
- Please mention from which book or magazine you are cooking or baking from.
- Please mention Cook-Your-Books in your post and link it back to Kitchen Flavours. You may display Cook-Your-Books badge anywhere in your post.
- Please leave a comment after you have linked.
- Optional, but it would be great if you could visit at least one link, everyone loves visitors.