Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cook-Your-Books : A New Cooking and Baking Event right here at Kitchen Flavours

Cook-Your-Books is all about cooking or baking from your many cookbooks or magazines that you have collected over the years. If you love collecting cookbooks, read them like novels and love trying out new recipes, then this is the perfect place to share. It's time to get those books (or magazines) out of the shelves, and start using them. Bake or cook anything from any of your books or magazines, and link your posts to Cook-Your-Books here at Kitchen Flavours. The linky will start on the 10th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.



 photo 77951578-1914-4b72-8eda-9e40a91183ac_zps331eb4b4.jpg



A little note when submitting your post to Cook-Your-Books
  1. Linky for submissions will start on the 10th of every month right up to the end of the month. The submission with the most views will be featured at the next Cook-Your-Books.
  2. All submissions must be new and current posts, within the current month. Old posts will be deleted. Please link to your post, not your homepage.
  3. Please mention from which book or magazine you are cooking or baking from.
  4. Please mention Cook-Your-Books in your post and link it back to Kitchen Flavours. You may display Cook-Your-Books badge anywhere in your post.
  5. Please leave a comment after you have linked.
  6. Optional, but it would be great if you could visit at least one link, everyone loves visitors.


17 comments:

  1. OMG Joyce, as much as the pressure of completing a task whenever I join in any baking/cooking event, I do enjoy so much that I will try my best to fulfil all! Count me in LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always , totally love it :D
    Hope you had an amazing weekend

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks easy enough to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I never write the recipe in English on my blog, I'm so excited to join this event. :D

    Hoping the badge will stay in my humble blog http://lokerklasiik.blogspot.com soon. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, Joyce. It's really funny because last year this was my New Year's resolution to give all my baking books a fair chance:
    http://hanseata.blogspot.com/2012/01/fair-baking-my-equal-opportunity-pledge.html
    My book shelves certainly contain enough under-used cookbooks, too, so I will be happy to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joyce it's me again. I grabbed you badge and added to my sidebar so I'm sure to remember, (and maybe others will see it too) I also pinned the event to my cookbook board on Pinterest. Thanks again Joyce and have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh cool.Will join your event too. Feel free to join this month Aspiring baker challenge : World of mousse cake. http://www.hankerie.com/2013/06/aspiring-bakers-32-world-of-mousse-cake.html

    There are some prize to win too :)
    Hope to see your entries soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great event! Will cook or bake something to support!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cook anything huh! Easy enough, except there are too many recipes to choose from lol! Ok, I shall try to join in if time permits! You are one busy lady hosting so many events!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic, Joyce. I've been hoping someone would do something like this, ever since I stopped hosting Cookbook Sundays - I'll definitely be joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Joyce I hope add others récipes son!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great idea, sounds like something I've been looking for some time, I'm definitely gonna join. Thank Joyce, for hosting this great event.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post....... you can find more info on baking cook books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Joyce,

    I don't own a cookbook. Will get one and share in Cook-Your-Books :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi , Joyce . I just linked a new post . Thanks .

    ReplyDelete